Saturday 21 January 2012

Family update

I guess I'd better fill you in on what we have all been up to since Valentine's Day 2011.

I had another crazy but fulfilling year at school. I still love the job, my colleagues and the challenges but it definitely is hard work. The good news is that after three years I have finally finished studying and already feel that I have room in my head for other things!

My husband is one essay away from finishing his law degree, so this year we will have two full-time jobs between us. It will be a juggle but we are looking forward to the stability.

LP finished his first full-time year of school successfully and can't wait to start grade 1 in a week's time. He has recently discovered Zac Power books (thanks A&A!) and the joys of reading, as well as the usual 6yo boy things of superheroes, ninja lego and Star Wars.

Miss I continues to be a delight, a challenge and a drama queen. She knows every word to The Lion King (recently re-released on dvd, hooray!) and is working her way through Beauty & the Beast. She still loves puzzles and animals.

And the garden... well, that's another post for another evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment